External attachments from cloud storage — Page 2 — External attachments from cloud storage — Page 2 — Genohistory.com Forum — GENOHISTORY.COM

Scroll down to see the Zotero Forum.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

External attachments from cloud storage

PreviousPage 2 of 2

My surface pro has the full Windows 10 operating system allowing me to use the same app as my desktop.

I did think of one other way to get the iPad running Zotero (sort of). I have a product called Team Viewer loaded on my work PC and home laptop, and I used to have it on my iPad, back when I used one. Team Viewer lets you remote control a computer in another location. So, I've gone home from work, and someone needs me to deal with a problem. The software I need is only on my work computer. I've left my work computer on. Through Team Viewer, I connect and run my office computer. It can be a bit sluggish, but it gets the job done. I also used to remote control my work PC when I was at meetings across campus with my iPad. 

This assumes you have a PC or Mac somewhere to remote control. If you just use the iPad, that won't do anything for you.

But I am glad to hear that an iPad version might be in the works. I do think there are a number of genealogists who are purely iPad users--not desktop.

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Share...
Shopping Cart

I stand with the innocents of all nations and pray peace to all.

X
Scroll to Top