Using Zotero on more than one computer. — Using Zotero on more than one computer. — Genohistory.com Forum — GENOHISTORY.COM

Scroll down to see the Zotero Forum.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Using Zotero on more than one computer.

I am having a new computer built, still using Windows 7 and I want to have Windows 10 before the support for Windows 7 ends next January. Anyway, I took my computer into the shop and they had it for 3 days. I was using my laptop which doesn't have Zotero loaded. 

I logged into my account to add a source I had found. I added the source in my Questions folder by adding a subfolder and then using the connector. Once I opened Zotero on my desktop it synced nicely. 

This got me thinking if I had Zotero loaded onto my laptop would that sync back to my desktop or is it better to login to your Zotero account and add items that way?

I am using Zotero on my work computer, my work laptop, and my home laptop--all syncing to Zotero.org On my phone, I use Zotero.org. (It opens like a little app.) Just make sure you sync your new work, on whichever computer you're using, before you shut it down. It's been very reliable in this expanded use. 

Share...
Shopping Cart

I stand with the innocents of all nations and pray peace to all.

X
Scroll to Top