A minor change to a Quick Tip in the Zotero 7 book — A minor change to a Quick Tip in the Zotero 7 book — Genohistory.com Forum — GENOHISTORY.COM

Scroll down to see the Zotero Forum.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A minor change to a Quick Tip in the Zotero 7 book

During the beta development of Zotero 7, I was documenting changes as Zotero made them, in hopes of getting the Z7 book in your hands almost immediately after the Z7 release. Last night, I discovered that I had written a Quick Tip based on how it worked midway through development and was unaware that the feature was reprogrammed later to work differently. I'm sure it won't be the last one we find, so we'll use this forum to notify all of changes in functions.

Here's the Quick Tip with the problem--appearing in Chapter 2, in the Assigning Tags section:

Quick Tip: If you enter multiple tags for an item, you can type each one and click Shift > Enter. This creates a list. Click Add after the last term, and each line will become a tag.

This feature was improved to work more intuitively. To add multiple tags, simply click <Enter> after you type in a tag. Your cursor will move to a new line, awaiting more input. There is no longer an Add button.

Please let me know if you find other things in the text that don't work as stated. The Zotero programmers are changing things every day.

Thanks,

Donna

Share...
Shopping Cart

I stand with the innocents of all nations and pray peace to all.

X
Scroll to Top